Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vegetarian..... I think....

Ok, so I had this *wonderful* idea. Do a cleanse. Cool. Well, before I start the new diet (which I have yet to decide on btw...need some help here!) I decided to kick if off doing 1 week of NO MEAT. If you know me, you know this sounds impossible. My diet now consists of mostly meat, and sugar. Healthy right? Yeah, and I wonder how I ended up where I am now....So, for breakfast I had a Snack Wells chocolate protein bar (yummo!) for lunch I had a caesar salad with low fat vinaigrette caesar dressing. Snack I had black beans and yellow rice with cilantro sour cream. Dinner I had gooey fries (fries with blanco cheese, yes, healthy lol) and a tangerine. Im not starving though, and I actually feel great! ALSO- I wore a pedometer to work tonight, I walked 5.49 miles at work!!!! it was something like 11,555 steps. WHOA. Oh and weight update for the day, I weighed 194.6 this morning :) And I leave you with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment