Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 1

Its the last day of 2011....thank GOD. Probably the worst year EVER, with some exceptions. So I suppose I will give you some insight as to who I am. I am a 25 year old wife & mother of 3. My oldest, Ava, just turned 5, middle child, Scarlett, is 3 and youngest, Charlie, will be 1 in 12 days. I LOVE being a mother but damn it has taken a toll on my body. I have never been 'thin' and have always been a thick girl, but a much slimmer one haha. My goal here is to get back to my pre baby weight of 145lbs. I've been married for 4 years to my wonderful husband Eddie who is a chef (and a damn good one!) and we currently live in Montgomery, AL with my in -laws (who are freaking awesome too!). I work for a small chain restaurant, with hopes to go back to school for nursing in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment